Friday, March 15, 2013

Busy, busy bumble bee

That's me! 

Sorry it has been a few days, my goal was to try to update this blog daily to form this into a habit... whoops. The past few days haven't been very exciting, but I guess there's something I can blog about. I finally upgraded my phone. I was totally over the whole iPhone thing, since mine was acting awfully, slow, poor image quality, short battery life, apps always crashed... I couldn't tolerate it anymore. I took a huge leap and bought an android phone instead. I ended up with the new Samsung Galaxy SIII. It is AWESOME. Everything about it... the screen is so clear it is unbelievable... I can't stop streaming Pandora on it because the sound is that awesome. The camera is amazing, everything loads lightning fast and the battery life is incredible! I am definitely a happy camper.

Also, here's something strange. March is national crochet month right? I taught myself how to knit... go figure. It's still a tad bit messy but I'm getting there. I've been trying to learn for so long. I picked up my needles and some yarn last night and some how, it seemed to have come naturally to me. It is very awkward for me to work with two needles instead of one hook, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. :)

Well, it's gonna be a beautiful day today & I don't have to work tonight. Lucky me! Off to finish some laundry, do some business planning with a friend, and clean a bit. 

Have a fantastic day, readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment