Monday, December 9, 2013

Whoops

It's been a lot longer than I thought it has since I last updated my blog. I guess I have been busier than I thought! There's been quite a few ups and downs since July... some breathtakingly awesome, others heart wrenching. I lost my baby, Salem in October, who I loved more than anything in this world. I found him on the side of the road in August 2011, almost dead. I brought him back to life over the next few weeks he progressed so much it was like a miracle. He lived a little over two years longer than he should have, thanks to me. He was my baby kat, my world. 

I recently entered yet another photo contest. This time, I entered in a picture of Salem that I took in October 2011, exactly 2 years before he died. It was the morning after the crazy snow storm that hit New England. Before all the snow melted, I brought him outside with me for a little photoshoot. He was still very sick, but I knew it was the perfect photo opportunity. I am so glad I did it, because today, I cherish this photo. 

The winner of this contest will win a gift card to Adam's IGA. I decided that if I win, I will purchase pet food with the gift card and then donate it to local pet shelters in need, in memory of Salem. This really means a lot to me and I really hope you will take a few seconds of your time to hit 'like' on the picture.

To vote, please follow the link posted below. All you have to do to vote is hit "LIKE." 




I really appreciate it, more than you probably realize. I hope one day I will be able to save as many little kitties on the streets as possible. I would love to help by being able to purchase pet food with the prize gift card I could potentially win.

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment